Based in Philadelphia, WES Health System is a managed behavioral healthcare provider that promotes the total wellness for more than 30,000 patients. Providing these services are approximately 600 highly accomplished and well-educated health care professionals who are employed or contracted by WES including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and therapists.
WES Health System affords accredited health care programs and services for adults, adolescents, and children. These programs include community–based behavioral health care and social services in outpatient settings. There are also general business-related administrative programs in the WES domain.
WES Health System is comprised of five divisions:
- WES Health Centers provides adults with behavioral health, intellectual disabilities, and substance abuse services.
- WES Horizons provides children and families with behavioral health rehabilitation; and school–based behavioral health, youth development, and mental health services.
- WESWay Wellness Center focuses on providing services to patients with private insurance. We provide a full range of behavioral health and holistic services.
- WES Ventures provides members of managed care plans and private insurers with behavioral health and EAP services; it also develops for-profit business opportunities that seek to employ WES clients.
- WES Management Services provides WES companies and small businesses with management, infrastructure and facilities support.