Multi-Therapy Services (MTS)
Multi-Therapy Services (MTS) was established in 1999, with the goal of tailoring therapeutic supports to meet the specific need of every client. Although all services are diverse in methodology, MTS ensures that our services are delivered in a culturally competent and respectful manner. MTS remains committed to addressing the diverse needs of an everchanging society by employing quality treatment, accessible tools, and user-friendly resources to promote health and wellness through educating and supporting our clients.
Under the leadership of our parent company WES Health Systems, MTS has a shared vision “for every person in our community to have access to critical services that promote the attainment of full emotional, intellectual, and physical potential. This vision is only achievable when people are safe, adequately housed, healthy, and well educated. As we fulfill our true potential as individuals, our communities will become economically self-sustaining and culturally viable.”
MTS’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our clients and support communities throughout the Tristates by incorporating diverse therapies, consultation, training and behavioral health services. Our goal is to tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our clients. Therapeutic services are provided by New Jersey licensed clinicians such as an LCSW, LPC, Ph.D., and LMFT. We believe the key to outstanding services involves maintaining an interdisciplinary team approach to provide the following services to families and children:
- One-to-One Supervision
- Supervised Family Visitation
- Therapeutic Supervised Family Visitation
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations
- Individual/Group Counseling
- Medication Monitoring
- PerformCare Behavioral Health Assessments
MTS fosters a safe environment while utilizing (3) separate therapeutic approaches interchangeably to meet the needs of our clients:
- Strength-Based Approach- builds on the strengths of the individual to help improve their psychological well-being. Through the identification of strengths and utilizing the client’s inherent abilities to overcome adversities in order to apply these strengths to their current situations.
- Functional Approach-focuses on the fundamentals in the client’s life that may or may not be functioning in a proper and beneficial manner; incorporating the proper interventions to promote a positive effect on their current situation.
- Systems-Based Approach-utilizes a collaboration of multiple systems in order to concerns in various areas of the client’s environment. It focuses heavily on the joint efforts of those in the school, community, residence, and social services agencies to ensure that all areas are working towards the success of the family/child.
MTS therapeutic service provisions are designed to increase the sense of resiliency that contributes to the client’s ability to cope with life’s stressors in a positive and productive manner. Service planning that illuminates the resiliency factors such as therapeutic intervention, family expectations, positive value systems, and social mastery creates a platform for children and families to realize their full potential. Resulting in families becoming empowered, as they realize they have control over their health, treatment, and everyday lives. MTS commits to a progressive yet empathic approach to service delivery while seeking to inform, guide, and enhance the health and skills of each client we proport to support.